blow jobs?....lol

how long is it suppose to take a guy to get off, when it feels like im always doing it FOREVER...and then hes no where close. any tips i think i suck at sucking lmao..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• If you want to get him off quicker, don't switch up what you're doing so much. Also don't take breaks so much. My hubby likes it if I gently rub my teeth against him, also he's big on deep throating (going down as far as you can).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i try but i always gag and feel stupid then lol. i have a piercing too but have figured out how to use it to my advantage.....argh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• deep throat and fundle his balls at the same time and when you deep throat do it really fast but you have to have good gag reflexes, you can try getting on your knees and holding on to it or or his legs and sucking it, lay your head on his belly and jack it off into your mouth really fast keep your lips tight around it while your doing that and rub your tongue up and down on the top of his head while you are sucking on it and just moan and make sexy noises, they also like it whey you lick there balls and sometimes while you are sucking him rub your boobs against his leg
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:14 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I used to gag but practice makes perfect, and when you jacking him off into your mouth you dont have to go deep and my hubby sure cums each time like I said above
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• it also helps to rub your hand up and down that way you dont have to deep throat and it helps get mine off faster! just make sure your hand aint dry!
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 2:42 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Remember, it's about the journey, not the destination. Don't try so hard and have fun with it.

Play with his balls--fondle, kiss, and suck.
    Alternate between tonguing the head and licking the shaft.
    Deep throat if possible.
    Subtly change your technique. Swirl in the opposite direction for awhile.
    Use your hands up and down his shaft.
    Kiss his lower stomach and inner thighs.
    Vary your rhythm. Go slow and steady for a good while, then fast for a few strokes, then slow for awhile, then fast for a few strokes, etc. Develop an alternating rhythm.
    Pay attention to his reactions and feed off of it.
    BE ENTHUSIASTIC and HAVE FUN.

It shouldn't be a chore.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 4:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• You need to learn to shut off your gag reflex.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:19 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• My DH has some "issues" in that department. I have been know to do BJ for an hour or more and still see no results... Try a hightener... We like Ex. t. cee. from pure romance... It will make him feel things MUCH strongger. It's the only thing that works for my DH... Some guys just take a long time...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:42 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Have a gay fellow show you how.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I found that if I play with it for a while (along with the boys) before jumping into it, it helps. I also stroke the bottom of the shaft with my whole hand, in the same rythym as my mouth, he loves that even more that deep throating, and it's easier for me too. Just make sure you have a nice hold on it and twist your hand on it a little. 2 mins tops gets him off..
    sweetsis23

Answer by sweetsis23 at 11:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2009