Horrible dream, what is your interpretation?

Last night I dreamed of death. I dreamed I went and stood before God (alive) and he angrily cast me into the fire. I actually saw myself burning burning burning to ashes. Then I was alive again and it happened over and over for eternity. Meanwhile God left and came to Earth and killed many people.
I AM NOT CRAZY. I woke up crying, my pillow was wet with tears and I was begging to God to help me. I know this sounds really weird. I am a Christian and I firmly believe God does send messages. I don't think this was a message from God. What do you think? It was horrible.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well, it sounds to me like you need to let go of the idea of god's vengence. If you are a Chrisitan, you need to have faith in your commitment and relationship with god. Have you been studying revelations recently?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 2:27 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Maybe that was Gods way sending you a message so you can look over you life you might have done something or did something, but I think the best thing to do is just pray to him so he can give you an answer
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:32 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• That does sound scary! I was raised Catholic so I can understand the fear you must have felt. Honestly, it's how YOU interpret it that matters. As a Christian, I would say that you have lived at least some part of your life feeling guilty about something, it has been on your mind and it's bothering you. God also forgives so try to remember that we, as humans, are imperfect. Let it go and sleep well...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• dreams like that are about guilt if you are punishing your self in your dream then there is prob somthing you may feel bad about you make your dreams and it sounds like you have been hard on your self lately
    mommommom1988

Answer by mommommom1988 at 2:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Death To dream of your own death, indicates a transitional phase in your life. You are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Alternatively, you are trying desperately to escape the demands of your daily life. GodTo see God in your dream, signifies your spirituality and expression of your feelings about divinity. God also symbolizes an untouchable, unreachable, and unattainable notion of perfection. Thus such a dream may highlight your struggles and attempts with trying to be perfect.To dream that God speaks to you, signifies feelings of guilt, eternal punishment, and damnation

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• ..Anger . To dream that others are angry with you. signifies your struggle to regain their lasting favor and friendships. HellTo dream of hell, denotes that you may be suffering from a seemingly inescapable situation. You may have placed your decision or course of action into someone else's hand. Alternatively, you may be possessing a guilty conscious, some inner fears or repressed negative feelings. It is time to quit punishing yourself and take it easy for awhile.

xxhazeldovexx

• hope that make sense to you
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:42 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I don't believe this is a dream from God. God would reach out to me. I have faith in God. This was an evil dream and it was really frightening.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I dont' think God was reachingout to you either.. it's more about your spiritual well being. Your punishing yourself for something you think you've sinned in. Your mind is telling you to forgive yourself for whatever it is.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:50 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• it's up to you to work it out and let it go.. so you can start anew.
    xxhazeldovexx