Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have had 2 kids before and about to have my 3rd one, and before i would always get this pain on my right side of my upper tummy, feels like its stretching beyond its limit, well of course i got this same pain again about the same time, the only difference, is that the pain is alot worse no matter if i sit or stand it feels like its ripping, and it aches very bad, its making me cry, should i go get this looked at or just go on with my day?

Answer Question

Asked by blueeyes_1818 at 2:21 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Go to the doctor and ask them to check your gall bladder. If it gets any worse, or you are peeing orange, go to the er immediately

    Answer by SusieD250 at 2:23 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

  • Any unbearable pain warrants a trip to the Dr, if only for peace of mind!

    Answer by FlagMomNick at 3:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.