how long do i wait should i wait to tell my family and kids that im pg after i had an mc? and when should i tell my ex (daughters father)?

i had a mc on the 9th june 09 and found out i was pg today at the docs after 3 blood tests done every 2 days this week. i dont think ill have a problem telling my partners family about being pg and most of mine, but i dont no when i should tell them as for my dad i no he is gonna hit the roof! i dont no how or when to tell him. as for my ex, i dont want to tell him at all but when we tell our kids he is gonna find out from my 3yr old daughter. is there some kind of rule when to tell people ur pg? if i had it my way i wouldnt tell my ex. should i tell our kids a few months before so i dont have to deal with the exs crap or should i tell him a few months in? i also am worried that when my partners ex finds out craps gonna hit the fan witch is why im not sure when to tell our kids. im looking for advice today no critisisum so please if u cant say anything nice please dont reply

thanks for talking the time to read this :

sarahandmark09

Asked by sarahandmark09 at 2:27 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• why don't you just wait to tell them if your ex finds out and it's going to be an issue I would just wait you don't need the stress from all that drama, or let them find out for themselves when you start showing good luck and stay strong

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:40 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I would wait three months. that's a standard rule isn't it? To make sure everything is going smooth since the highest risk of a mc is during the first trimester.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 2:46 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• wait til your out of you 1st trimester
    so about 13 weeks
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i agree, you should wait til you're out of your 1st trimester. it's still too early. tell everyone then, even your ex. he's going to find out anyways, so you need to be the one to tell him. tell him first then tell the kids. that way they can ask either parent any ?s. even if family members get mad, they will eventually get over it.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 10:56 AM on Jul. 10, 2009