What are the weirdest things you have noticed about your neighbors?

I just went out to dump the trash and the lady that is renting my neighbors backroom just fired up her bar-b-que and is listening to the same Cuban music CD for the 1,000th time (it's 11:30pm). My neighbors on my right have lived there for 18 years and I swear all of the 6 men and boys that live there ONLY wear white t-shirts.Everyday, anyday, holidays it doesn't matter. I wonder how they know whos is whos.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:35 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My landlord lives across the street from me. They always stay up late sitting on their porch listening to the police scanner smoking pot. So they dont wake up until around 11am. One morning around 7am iwas sitting on the porch and watched another neighbor go over and take their newspaper. About an hour later he came back outside, had the paper perfectly folded in its bag and put it back on their porch lol.

The people next to us have all kinds of problems.. Mostly their kids. Then ten yr old has been in and out of detention centers for awhile now (really ten yrs old??) and they have this stupid dog that does NOTHING but bark all day and all night. One day the dog attacked someone/something and it got taken away by the cops. THe next day the tne yr old who had just gotten home got taken away by the cops too!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 4:24 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• that although they have a nice yard and swingset they almost never let their kids out
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:37 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• all my neighbers have huge back yard but everyones kid and there dog play out on the street from the tineyes to the oldest, I just don't get it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:42 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• My neighbor Marie cakes make up on so thick she reminds me of bozo - I am afraid of clowns
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:42 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• They probably mark the tags of the tshirts lol.

My neighbor always has a male visitor that spends alot of nights. (hes a guy, and he's very big and manly..lol)

The people across the hall from us forget where they live and go up one extra floor atleast once a week.

The people under us are Indian. No big deal, except sometimes their food doesn't smell that great, and I can smell it in my apartment.

These people who moved out last summer were soo weird. They lived on the bottom floor, and HAD TO PARK in front of their window. If someone else did, they would come out and yell at you. They also cooked out in front of their window alot. (No grass, just a parking lot). Theres a patio area above the side garages, and a huge front yard. They had to cook out in front of their window though..lol.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 2:43 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I live in an apartment. A 4 unit building, and there are several other 4 unit buildings (all owned by different people). Well, a lady that lives in the apartment building next to us went a little crazy I guess would be the best way to put it. She broke into our building to CLEAN. Yup, to clean. It was raining and she took all the rugs from the building and had them laying on the front lawn. She had the water on full blast in the utility sink in the basement. She had both garage doors open, and the front door proped open (its supposed to be kept shut and locked, same with garage). She threw water EVERYWHERE, there was about 1.5 in of standing water on the steps that lead down to the basement. She took the trashcan from the basement and had it on the 2nd floor. She tried to get back in several times, but the landlord finally called the police about her. Since then I have seen her out on her front porch spraying perfume.
    2PreemieGirls

Answer by 2PreemieGirls at 2:47 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• wierdest think about my one neighbor. He calls the cops for every stinkin reason. LOL
    Hartbrayka

Answer by Hartbrayka at 2:48 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• my neighbor is a royal bitch! And I just learned that she stays up all night and sleeps until like 7 pm! just so she can watch the neighborhood! she has her front window wide open every light in her house on and sits by her window and looks out it, all night! Every time I go outside at night she is sitting in her window.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:48 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• LMAO. She broke in to clean. That reminds me of the swiffer commercials when the ladies dust the furniture store or their neighbors house because they're so into it they don't realize they wandered away from their home.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 2:49 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Animal control went around charging people with unlicensed dogs and cats (I was one of the unlicensed cat owners) YET he failed to see the 30 cats that live in the yard 3 houses away from me. I don't have the heart to report the young couple because they can't have kids and his brother drowned last year and his mom dropped dead of a heart attack at thegrocery store 6 mos. ago.

All of the kids of the lady across the street are in prison for drug charges and she is stuck there with 3 adult grandsons. She goes to work everyday and keeps to herself but when she gets fed up with them she yells at the top of her lungs "If you don't stop selling drugs, I swear to god I am kicking you out"!!!!! all they say is ok grandma! calm down as they finish their drug transaction in front of her.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:52 AM on Jul. 10, 2009