Does it seem unfair

when you watch shows like 16 and Pregnant or see pregnant teens, etc. and you can't seem to get pregnant? I know there's no quota for babies born, and they're not taking away my possibility to have a baby, but it still irks me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I kno wat ur talking about it irks me too! I get upset at the fact that everyone around me gets pregnant except for me. Maybe its not ur time yet, it takes time and patience. Goodluck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I am 19 and pregnant. It was unexpected but NEVER was he unwanted. My mom had to have injections of hormones for 10 years in order to have children and we just assumed that I would have the same thing but obviously not lol My mom was extatic to find out that I was pregnant. I honestly think she cried for 4 days straight! But what really gets me is when people are like Ill just get an abortion! It really bothers me because its like if you had the balls to have sex using protection or not, you can find the balls to have a baby. keep it or put it up for adoption, but someone will love that little miracle if you wont.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:57 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Good Luck I will keep you in my prayers to have a little one!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:58 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• One of my best friends from grade school finally got pregnant after 10 years of trying. She's way more happy and excited then average parents are. She's having a boy who's name will be Isiah Daniel.
    She went through a major depression because of how unfair it is. And I agree that it is unfair. Her hardest part was people having abortions. Her cousin had 3 of them all inside of 7 months and it tore her to pieces. I haven't personally been there, but I understand what you're going through.
    It's hard, but don't give up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I know how you feel i had a miscarriage 5 months ago and still trying to get pregnant but no luck yet! What makes me mad that i have an aunt that is in her thirftys and she is pregnant with # 12 and she doesnt even have half her kids she is pregnant every year she doesnt need no more kids ... I hope all us ttcers get pregnant soon baby dust to you ALL!!!!!
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 3:40 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i want to slap the crap out of all those idiot girls on the show, and their parents for not teaching them to be safe...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Being jealous of fertile people won't help you conceive! i am 19 and pregnant with my second child. My husband and i are homeowners, both of my kids have the same father, i am in a happy marriage and am in college. that is more than i can say that a lot 40 year old moms i know. i'm fertile. i didn't ask to be, but i am. jealousy is not going to help you conceive, but whatever.
    kylismomma

Answer by kylismomma at 9:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Yes it seems very unfair.

I tried for 6 years to get pregnant. I used to cry every time I went to the grocery store and would seem moms with their kids.

Hang in there. Hopefully things will happen for you too.
    Anonymous