What is an Irony thing that happend in your life?

When we lived in Washington I was on my way to work at the hospital but the road was blocked off, come to find out our Firestation burned completely to the ground - Define Irony lol

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 2:47 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When you read the tag on a blow dryer it says "WARNING, DO NOT USE IN SHOWER!" lmfao!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:50 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• ahhh lmfao I am going to go look at my blow dryer now, thats freaking hilarious
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:54 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Online pop-ups offering to help you get rid of online pop-ups advertisements.

Needing to pay someone to help you pay your taxes

Tipping the bartender for handing you a bottle of beer, but giving nothing to the guy who pumps your gas in the pouring rain.

That we judge balding men by the choices they make in copying with their baldness.

That finding your roach traps empty only adds to your fear that they don't work, instead of reassuring you that you don't have roaches anymore.

People who refuse to see a psychologist because they don't need to pay someone to help them out with their issues, but will gladly spend $100 a week at a tanning salon.

When your fear of overpacking causes you to underpack.

That you wouldn't have the faintest idea if your accountant was ripping you off.

The fact that many old people are forced to live out the remainder of their lives in formerly good nei
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:07 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I know I have something better but, I find it ironic that the guy that loved me the most introduced me to the guy I have ever loved the most. The guy that loved went off to make a great life for himself (which he wanted me to be a part of) and the guy I loved left me with a young son and now instead of getting butterflies when I see him because of love, I get a sour pain in my stomach when I have to see him in court for child support.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:10 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Meeting the man of your dreams and then meeting his beautiful wife...I'm Sorry i automatically thought of that song.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• lol.. that just reminded me of my daugthers father..

we were cooking in our house, and he was cooking steaks in the oven (it was below zero out).. and the steaks caught fire and ruined our stove... he's a fireman.

irony is when you going to school for cosmetology, and you cut your hair.. and miss a spot in the back, only to have a friend "fix it" and mess it up completely, lol.

or when your mom tells you (when your a teen).. just wait, when you have kids.. they will be 10 times worse.. my DD is 18 months old.. and wears my high heels, my cloths, tries to steal my make up, talks on the phone all the time, flirts, and talks back.. and yes I said 18 MONTHS.. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:11 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• a lone man turned 98.. he won the lottery.. and died the next day.

it's a death row parton, two minutes too late.

it's like rain on your wedding day...
    it's a free ride, when you've already paid..
    it's the good advice, tthat you just didn't take..

mr. play it safe, was afraid to fly, he packed his suit case, and kissed his kids goodbye, he waiting his whole dang life to take that flight, and as the plane crashed down, he thought, well isnt this nice.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• lol. don't feel bad anon.. it's stuck in my head too now.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i actually really love that song "isn't it ironic"
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:23 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I just remembered a story my brother has told for years. It is coincidence or ironic.... when he was 15 he and his friend rode their bikes to the mall which was 4 miles away. On their way back my brother had a problem with his tire. They didn't have any tools and they were pissed that all they needed was a 5/8 sized wrench. My brother was so mad he threw his bag at a fence full of ivy and when he went back to get it guess what he saw all shiny in the ivy....yup! a 5/8 wrench. Not my story but hey at least I remembered it! lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2009