HE DENYS ONE?

he denys one of my kids does he have the right? they all look alike to me but mabye if i dont tell you which one he denys then .........
idk do you see?

Perdy

Asked by Perdy at 2:57 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The little girl on the bottom left corner looks different but all kids are not going to look like their parents! I look at my babys fathers first son and I DON NOT see him or his mom but I kinda see his grandfather in him. Dont worrie about it! If you know the truth then get a test!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:01 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Photobucket
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 2:57 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• first of all they are cute!
    it's kinda hard to tell cuz they are upside down but they look like sisters to me
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:58 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• ummmmmm the one in the red and white striped shirt doesnt belong..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:00 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• they are all beautiful little girls!!!

I'd have to say one of them that looks not that similar is the one in the red stripes. I can see similarities in them all, but i think she looks a little different than the others. but that means nothing. I have cousins who look nothing a like. Mom is mexican, dad is white. The oldest looks mexican, and the younger looks totally white. You can tell they are brothers, but look way different.

they're all beautiful. congrats :) get the shot gun out now! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• So which one is he denying!?
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:11 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• The one on the left?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I say the one in the red stripes. But then again I had to turn my computer upside down just to look at all the kids and now I am kind of dizzy.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• the baby! the older one with hearts on her shirt isnt his i had here when we got together but he dont think the baby looks like him! and the one in the red striped shirt is the spitting image of him! all the other 3 r his! and if anything to me the baby and the striped shirted child lol look exactly alike thats my opinion!
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 3:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• lol at ron
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 3:18 AM on Jul. 10, 2009