Am I the only one who gets overly excited about this..............

So many movies have naked women in them and hardly show men unless its an old man sausage fest.

So when I see movies like Forgetting Sarah Marshall and it has a nice looking younger nude male I get excited and think yes score for the ladies. Granted yes I see my husband everyday but it's not in a movie where I see tons of naked girls. Anyone else get excited about that?

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 3:12 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just thought it was funny. I watched it in theaters with my hubby on our honeymoon (it was raining..) and he was like Oooo full frontal nudity and then it was all male. I laughed so hard. I love, love that movie btw!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Why yes, yes I do. lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:24 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• It is soooo rare that I still can't get over watching OZ on HBO years ago and I don't know the actors name but he's on Law and Order and he was thrown in solitary naked and I swear he landed sitting down and his dick touched the floor and it was SOFT!!!! OOOh! I think I just got a little wet.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• yes!! I love it when we finally get a good show. I don't understand why they don't show more guys. I mean, we've seen tons of actresses, and know what they all look like now.
    When is it our turn?!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I thin I am going to write a letter to Hollywood demanding more pecker shots! It's high time us women get to see something other then boobs on the boob tube..haha
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• lol I so agree ladies, pecker shots are so in demand like ronj said we need to write hollywood and demand it
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:47 AM on Jul. 10, 2009