Seriously, are we vain enough to think the Anti-christ is from the US?

And to be our President at that? How vain are we? I know most of us our proud of our nation but come on, why would be the the one to have the Anti-Christ? I would prefer to think that China or North Korea would drop that bombshell!

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 3:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• So tired of this anti-christ being Obama shit***give it a rest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Anon are you not able to read? Do I need to read the question for you, slowly?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:30 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• someone posted this site earlier, take a look at it

http://satansrapture.com/obamanot.htm
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yeah loove I seen it. Bunch of hogwash! I will be glad when people get a hobby and stop trying to figure out who the anti-christ is. I say if there is one it's probably the Pope anyway.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:34 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• lol this is great!
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 3:35 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

http://satansrapture.com/obamanot.htm

LOL yep that was me =)

I never once said Obama was the anti-christ. I said I found that website because I was looking for the website I read with the reasons Obama could NOT be antichrist. I don't think we will know the antichrist when we see them. Everyone will be fooled. Does no good to try to figure it out, I just found some of the things on the site to be very interesting (like where does the Bible predict that Obama will be assassinated and hilary clinton will become president and welcome the antichrist lol?) I don't remember hearing that in Bible school...
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:56 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• AprilDJC, I don't see how Clinton would become the Presidnet, wouldn't Biden fill that spot? I have read that Obama will be assassinated somewhere else thoug. That is possible I would say in this crazy world. Hope not, but it doesn't seem to far out there with all the nutjobs there is.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:59 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yeah that's one of the things I didn't get either. I don't know where this guy is getting this information in the Bible lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:59 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I just found some of the things on there to be very strange.

Antichrist and his religion will have unbelievable popularity, especially when he teaches the world that SEX IS THE PATH TO GOD AND BECOMING A GOD". This sex cult will sweep the world, a world already obsessed and possessed by sex and pornography. So the vast majority of planet earth will follow Antichrist, less the minority who believes JESUS IS CHRIST

And this:
    note: BIBLE CODE: If Israel attacks Iran before 8-8-08 and The 8-8-08 Terror Attack happens on Chicago, The Biblical Apocalypse will start by SEPT 2008 and there will not be any USA Elections. IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE ISRAEL COULD HIT IRAN BEFORE SEPT 1 08.

WTHeck?
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:03 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• LOL and here's the link to his page on Obama being assassinated and hilary becoming president:

http://satansrapture.com/obama.htm
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:05 AM on Jul. 10, 2009