Can preg symptoms show as early as 7 days after having sex?

Hi. I had sex 7 days ago and i have been feeling really weird since then. Can you have pregnancy symptoms this early? I have been feeling very fatigued, nauseated, tender breasts, cramping, spotting, and some more stuff. I may just be paranoid but i feel different and... any help?

hugsalot

Asked by hugsalot at 3:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A woman always knows! I thought I was and then it was made even more possible when my dogs knew! Then it was confirmed by a positive pregnancy test! you can just tell IDK how to explain it! call it womens intuition.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:23 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• well... i do have that "feeling" but i was wondering if these symptoms like headaches and cramping and stuff like that could happen this early?
    hugsalot

Answer by hugsalot at 3:25 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i think they do! i knew almost the same instant even not trying to get pregnant that i was pregnant just ask my hubby! i start getting moody like instantly! lol
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 3:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• technically I don't believe so, but I do believe a woman just "knows"! I don't think your body is sending you signals as much as your mind is preparing for it! good luckk!

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i started to suspect I was pregnant within just a few days of conceiving. It's hard to explain, but I just felt weird. and then i got motion sickness for the first time in my life...so i waited until a few days after i missed my period and tested. hello baby!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2009