Anyone know of any legitmate survey websites?

I need to make extra money. I might have to go back to work due to a huge recent financial change. I'm looking into making extra money by mystery shopping or surveys, etc. Please let me know of anything good to make extra money.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• inbox dollars and my points can i have your email so i can refer you? btw make a bogus account for these cause you will get a lot of spam, but they send emails everyday and you get paid for them another one is pine cone research
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:39 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Survey spot is a great one.

http://www.surveyspot.com
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 5:08 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Check out my Blog:

Mavi's Home Work Blog

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:12 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• www.mypoints.com
    www.epoll.com
    www.zoompanel.com
    www.saynation.com
    www.surveysavvy.com

please use me as a referral: rkoloms@yahoo.com

Answer by rkoloms at 12:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

100% REAL, FREE and LEGIT! An option of cashing out EVERYDAY with NO minimums! NEVER PAY ANY FEES EVER!

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 4:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I have a small list on Sabrina's Closet under the GPT section... The ones there are legit and DO PAY, but IMO they are all a waist of time. I used to do them. You spend 20 minutes filling out a survey for $.80... That works out to less than $2 an hour... NOT WORTH IT!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Hello! I am a sahm and I work for Internet CEO moms. I got laid off in April and this is the best thing. I work with a HUGE group of moms who stay home also and we help people create a safer and healthier home. The best part of it all is there are no parties or inventory!!! The group I work with is so positive and it's like we are all friends. Check my website out at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com or email me at alyssamaliska@ymail.com. I would love to introduce you to the business! Hope to hear from you soon :-)
    Alyssa
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I have some sites and ideas on my blog. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 5:40 AM on Jul. 11, 2009