Am i pregnant or paranoid?!?!

I had sex about a week ago and now i have a bunch of things going on that is just weird! Like... i have been extremely tired, had headaches, cramping, spotting, nausea, and some other stuff.. I may just be paranoid, but i have that "feeling"!!! I dont know, maybe being paranoid could make me make up these symptoms. But SPOTTING!? any help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You have to play the waaaaiting game! I had a positive pregnancy test about 3 weeks 4 days from when I actually got pregnant. If you're late, or getting close to being late, you won't have to wait that long. Other than that...go to the dollar tree, buy some prego tests. And take one every week until you know!
    You really could just be psyching yourself out, stop thinking about it.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 3:32 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• sometimes when you want to be pregnant badly your body will start giving off stmptoms like ou are when your not, you could be and you couldn't be talk to your doctor and have a blood test done for a sor sure way of knowing
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:32 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• How about you take a test!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I really think at this point it'd be better to wait to take the test until you've missed your period. And even then, give yourself a good two-three weeks of at home testing before you fork over the money for a doctor's visit that you might not need. Still, be cautious with your body-avoid heavy drinking and aspirin. And I know it's easier said than done, but try not to focus on the possible pregnancy until you can find out for sure.
    JHSweat

Answer by JHSweat at 10:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2009