OK SO I FARTED IN FRONT OF THE TV GUY TODAY......

Before pregnancy I could hold in my farts and make them somewhat quieter! NOW THAT IM PREGNANT I CANT! There was a man here today looking at our TV and when he was giving me my reciept I farted really loud lol it wasnt one of those just brrrp! it was like brrppprrrp breeep! he was just like "ok...bye!" I wanted to crawl under a rock ad die! (until he left then I couldnt stop laughing lol) Is this normal not to be able to hold your farts during pregnancy?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 3:34 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• HAHA! That's awesome. I love your use of letters when trying to describe the fart.
    I've learned to literally have no shame while I'm pregnant. I even pick my nose more often now because if anyone see's me I'm like "So what? It makes me feel good and when you're prego....you'll do ANYTHING that makes you feel good".
    You could have just relieved some tension by joking about it. I would have said "Wooo! Good one baby!" While patting my tummy. Just gotta learn to laugh. I'm 25 weeks and can only hope I'll get to use that line before this is through :)
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 3:39 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• lmfao yes it is I am pregnant with our 3rd and my husband said when i fart I could power a motorboat across a lake lmfao
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:37 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• No! what was funnier was when I tried to think of something I could knock over or push to make a farting sound but I couldnt and all my dogs were outside and I couldnt be like OMG PRECIOUS! lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• lolololololololololololol you all are too much lolololololol
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:44 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• lmaooo i can hold mines but im only 18 weeks lol
    dorkish_face

Answer by dorkish_face at 4:25 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I've gotten a lot of gas too.. I dont think it gets any better lol.

When I was like 15 I had a stomach flu and the cable guy was there to fix something. Just my sister and I home alone, sick. He went out to his truck to get something and I thought I had to fart but I ended up pooping my pants! I ran into the downstairs bathroom and had to hide in there for over an hour until the guy left. So it could always get worse! :)
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 6:12 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• OH my God I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. She put breeep in there! Geez! I can't believe how much gas I have. It's so gross but what can you do. I can see such a change in me from when I wasn't pregnant till now. My husband just looks at me when he burps and I burp after him and my burp lasts a really long time. I had never burped in front of him when we were dating or when we got married and I wasn't pregnant. He just stares at me and says "Nice."

What can you do? The joys of being pregnant.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• ahh!!! same problem - def used to be able to hold it in, but now it's like they just fly out. i feel gross, but my SO just laughs, so whatev!!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 9:10 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• when you become pregnant, you become carbonated!
    EmKirk

Answer by EmKirk at 9:54 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I guess I fart in my sleep and wake myself too, but in front of the TV guy thats classic! lol
    bennysmommy816

Answer by bennysmommy816 at 10:39 AM on Jul. 10, 2009