what does it mean when your belly throbs...im34 weeks tomorrow

I think i might be in labor... iv had contractions for the last 2 and a half almost 3 hours. they kinda are going away but now my lower belly is throbbing! is that ok? should i be worried? what is is?

Arianas_mommy09

Asked by Arianas_mommy09 at 3:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you have been having contractions and you think your in labor you NEED to go to the hospital not be online
    im sorry to sound mean but you are only 34 weeks go get checked out
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:18 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i already talked to my midwife she said wait it out if i can because its prolly false labor...
    Arianas_mommy09

Answer by Arianas_mommy09 at 10:04 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• If it is false labor, drink lots and lots of water (I mean, down yourself a pitcher or two), and lay in a way that doesn't stimulate your contractions. It could help to make them stop (I usually have 10 braxton hicks a day or more cause I don't drink enough water) C'MON WOMAN! YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT!
    Hope all is well down there where...the sun shines. (I'm talking about California you sickos)
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 11:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2009