Did you know?

That after age 30 mother nature is a real bit*h? Your once perky tits droop. Your once firm azz looks like cottage cheese when you squeeze your cheeks. Your once firm face looks like a road map around your eyes? And to top it off, you at your sexual peak and your damn SO is old and tired and passed their peak way before your tits dropped,your ass looks like cottage cheese and you see the US Highway map around your eyes!

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 3:52 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 30 is just arounf the corner for me nice to know I am going to turn into an atlas lmao
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:02 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• yeah same here, I'm not looking forward to it whats so ever
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:08 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Well girls I am closer to 40 then 30 so I guess I will have a giant atlas soon.. damn it!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:12 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• All that happened before I hit 30. my 5 pregnancies and years of night shift have aged me just fine. Blah!
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 4:20 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Ronj, Shut the hell up girl !you know I just turned 40! :P
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• So Gigi what did they REALLY serve at the Last Supper? Was you there, was you a server, oh do tell!! LMAO
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:24 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Hahahaha thats so funny last time I heard that I laughed so hand I fell off my dinosaur - LMAO J/K ronj *you got mad love from me*
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2009