Do you ever appreciate basic intelligence?

Today I was talking to my brothers dingy girlfriend and she was telling me how she knows my brother hasn't been doing what he has to do and I chimed in and said "Yeah, like how long does it take to fix the rain gutter that the girls knocked off the wall"? and she replied, How could he fix it it is made of cement"? I was like WTH? She was thinking street gutter. Even my mom who is old and doesn't speak english knows what the hell a rain gutter is and can even write it in english! She tried to defend herself by saying "Well you said the wall! You didn't say the roof" and I said "yeah but I never said the stret either"!

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:53 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Welcome to America Gigi! Land of dipshits!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:55 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• LMAO! WOW!!!!!!!! is all I'm going to say!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:57 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I have more evil SIL stories but I don't want to bitch tonight lol!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:03 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yep Gigi, I have them too, lol.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 4:24 AM on Jul. 10, 2009