Really scared about this!!

Im TTC and I noticed since last week tht I have a bump on my cervix. What does it mean?

demelina56

Asked by demelina56 at 4:02 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be a blood vessel. Without seeing it you don't know. Go to the ob and get it checked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Oh hun none of us are doctors it could mean nothing but you should have your ob/gyn check it out - btw how did you notice the bump on your cervix? I have never been able to touch mine
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:04 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I noticed it like a week and a half ago. I was takin a shower and I felt a small bump on my cervix. I said WTF?
    demelina56

Answer by demelina56 at 4:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• do you mean cervix or clitoris?
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:21 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I mean my cervix. Im worried about it I never had it before. What do u think it is?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• how did u touch ur cervix in the shower???
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 6:39 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• You know your body better then anybody else. IF you feel something that you never did before, be sure to make an appointment with your ob so they can make sure everything is alright. I hope it's nothing! good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2009