What is the worst/strangest thing you have ever done to get someones attention?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 5:01 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i grabbed the fence with both hands because chad told me too so it didnt just shock me a little it held on to me for like a min
    :( he is such a butt lol he is stationed in japan right now and i miss him :(
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:39 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i was tring to get my cousin chads attention across the pool hall back home he didnt hear me or even look when i was like 5 fet from him so i yelled at the top of my lungs "Im a Lesbian Chad!!!"
    him and everyone around him stopped what they were doing and laughed at me lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:14 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Lol, sounds like a scene out of a movie!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• lol
    im nuts just ask my cousin lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I was trying to tell a story about our cow we owned.... my friends started talking about something else so I told them how when I tried to ride our bull, he bucked me off and stabbed me, then said "wanna see the scar" and started to pull my pants down..... got their attention IMMEDIATELY!!!!

No, never got them down or close to off... and I'm not really that weird but we were discussing horses and cows................
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:20 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• So you are a real cowgirl! lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:23 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• lol lilmama
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:23 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i never got bucked off a bull but i sure did off a horse
    i broke my hand stupid horse lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:24 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• yes...... at heart a country girl!!! always will be! LOL

I REALLY want to go hunting on horseback!!! Not a good hunter, but would love to experience that! And yes, I've been bucked off a horse too!! Also had a horse stand on my foot and almost break it ( i was 6 at the time!). Couldn't scream cuz I would have been knocked out! lol just had to stand there and bite my lip, while guiding his reigns! i miss my horse :(
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:30 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• lol i am an awesome hunter have been doing it sicne i was little shot my first gun at 3
    i miss the farm back home
    i hated the cow poo but i miss the rest lol
    my cousin chad lol same one from teh pool hall actually got me to touch an electirc cow fence once :( he tld,me it was off i was like 6 so i believed him
    that butt hole it wasnt off
    it shocked me bad i cried so hard
    i got ont he 4 wheeler and went and got papa and he came back out to the feild with me and beat chads butt with a switch
    lol he had cow detail for a month
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:34 AM on Jul. 10, 2009