could i be pregnant???

im on birth control. but i had unprotected sex on the off week... ever since then i feel like my breasts/nipples are bigger, i had a bout with nipple tenderness, im always tired, i cant concentrate it seems, i cant sleep through the night i wake up ever hour, i think my aereolas could be a little darker but i dont know if thats just my imagination, and its almost like i "feel" pregnant i dont kno if this is all in my head but id sure like to know....... i took a pregnancy test and it was negative but it was too early to test and i havent missed my period yet, thats due in about a week but my nerves cant handle this! could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take a test even on birth control you can still get pregnant
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:55 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• You could be. Until you find out for sure you'll want to be cautious about what you eat and what meds you take.

Answer by Bmat at 7:20 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Most at-home pregnancy tests are not reliable until one week after your missed period. Wait until then to take an at-home test. In the meantime, be careful! And regardless of what your at-home test says, see a doctor or go to a local health clinic if your symptoms remain. When your body starts doing something different, it's always good to know why.
    JHSweat

Answer by JHSweat at 10:32 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• TAKE A TEST! NO ONE HERE IS YOUR BODY! IF YOU DONT FEEL LIKE DOING THE TEST YOUR SELF CALL THE DR!!
    bennysmommy816

Answer by bennysmommy816 at 10:35 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I got pego on birthcontrol too! GO US lol. No you need to take a test asap though to find out cause you need to get in and see your doctor especially if you were on birthcontrol. What birth control were you on? If it was yaz I advise ladies to stay clear from yaz haha thats the one I was on.
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 11:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2009