13 pages of questions...

Did anyone realize that since midnight to 6am (eastern time I think), there have been 13 pages of questions?? I guess this is the place to be to talk to other women during the night hours when we all can't sleep due to disturbing problems or issues we've been experiencing. I want to thank all the women out there for their support. Just being able to read someone elses thoughts and issues makes me feel less alone in this world. At first I thought I just have another addiction to the internet, but in reality, I'm looking for friends to relate to. Thank you everyone...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• :) You are welcome!!!! I can never sleep...... i wish I could!! husband is deployed so... here i am!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:48 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• lol 13 pages really lol
    i like the night people better less cranky folks lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:48 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• lol lilmama
    i cant sleep because of my baby girl lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:49 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Cheers!

I've come here from time to time when I couldn't sleep. It's nice to see what people are talking about.

Answer by Bmat at 7:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2009