Please help.. back pain

I'm 30 weeks pregnant and I have been up 10-15+ times since 11:00pm with my back hurting(BAD, unbearable pain). I cannot get comfortable. I have tried sleeping on both sides, my back, with pillows between my back..with my maternity pillow...elevated....w/ heating pad...the last few times I tried to sleep I did for 5 minutes and I'm back up!! I'm ok for awhile if I am sitting up.
Does anyone know a way I can get come rest??
I have taken Tylenol.

Maya09

Asked by Maya09 at 6:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Do you have that glider chair that they sell at the baby stores? Gliding may make you feel more comfortable and perhaps sleep in the sitting position.. and don't focus on sleep so much.
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 6:39 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• if its unbearable, I would go in to the doctor to make sure nothings wrong. I was able to take tylneol PM to help me sleep because I got really bad insomnia for months
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Try getting on the floor on your hands and knees, lower your head down to the floor, so your butt is sticking up, this may make the baby move up some and relieve the back pain.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:28 AM on Jul. 10, 2009