what are the chances of getting pregnant after having my tubes ties 15 yrs ago?

having all the signs of being pregnant but my tubes were tied 15 yrs ago. Have not yet been to the doctor cause i'm scared of what they may tell me, or could i just have something else going on with my body? If so what the heck could it be?

shercarico

Asked by shercarico at 7:53 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take a test. I can't tell you for sure what's going on. I have heard of tubes coming untied. If your tubal was done correctly it should have been cut and tied off.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:26 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Maybe your going through menaupause JK my mom had her tubes tied and then four years later i got my littel sister so there is a chance just try and get over your fear and go see the doc good luck and have a greate day!
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 9:03 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• It is possible....not real likely though. I say take a home test just to ease your mind. The think I'd be worried about is a tubal pregnancy. You really should go to the dr to be sure.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:24 AM on Jul. 10, 2009