Bed wetting

My grandson just turned 3. He has been potty trained for several months. He has done really well, however the past few weeks he has started wetting the bed. In the beginning he would get up when he had to go but now he doesn't get up. My son and wife have stopped drinks a couple hours prior to bed time but he still wets the bed. Any suggestion?

pamr95

Asked by pamr95 at 7:55 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• maybe waking him up 1 or 2 times a night and making him go too potty .. i am potty training now my son will be 3 in aug i have tired number of times but i think he may be ready this time today is day 2 he peed 4 times in potty yesterday and today has stinky and peed 1 time.. and tips 4 me
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 1:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• My daughter who is 3 did the same thing. She went about 4 months without wetting the bed and then for about 2 months would wet it occasionally. We don't give her anything to drink after dinner, she goes to the bathroom right before bed, and gets a sticker on the calendar when she doesn't pee at night. She lovesto count the days with stickers because she knew she did good. It worked pretty well for us, but still wears a pull up just to be safe.
    jessrose825

Answer by jessrose825 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2009