Have you heard of that game Bop It? Do you know how much it is?

My daughter saw one at a garage sale and it was$3 but had no batteries and I don't like to buy toys that I don't know if they work or not. I figured it was a $20 toy and I'd rather buy it new. Nope, it's OVER $120 on Amazon and Toys R Us doesn't even carry it. Over $120? C'mon!

marihand

Asked by marihand at 8:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Shopping

• Here are some on Ebay. Some are new and in box, while others are in good condition. Price ranges from $5-$100.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I remember Bop It!!!!I loved that game! Wonder where that thing is now? Hmm.....
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 8:40 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• wow, i found a bop i on amazon for $89
    i had no idea they were so pricey, i dont really think they are worth that much personally, $20 sure
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I loved bop it when my girls were younger...It was around $15 10 years ago....it's outragous what some websites will sell it for....you should have bought it, it was only $3 next time don't pass it up...also you can put an add on craigs list asking for a bop it and will pay up to whatever amount...you never know who has it laying around. heck if I still had mine I'd give it too you!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:35 AM on Jul. 11, 2009