Can you imagine how traumatic the mothers must feel to have gone to their neighborhood park and seen this?

Police: Moms bringing young children to Ohio park find body of man hanging in playground
STOW, Ohio (AP) — Police say two women bringing young children to an Ohio park found the body of man hanging from playground equipment.
Police Capt. Rick Myers in Stow, about 25 miles southeast of Cleveland, says it's fortunate the children were under 2 and that no other youngsters were in the park Thursday afternoon. He says the sight could have been traumatic for older children.
Myers says the 49-year-old man was hanging by knotted clothes. The medical examiner will determine the cause of death.

Information from: The Plain Dealer, http://www.cleveland.com
~~~~~
Or if older children had seen this?

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 8:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• That's disturbing. I wouldn't go back.
    Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 8:33 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• wow! your right, thankfully the kids who did see it were to little to know what was going on!
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 8:33 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Did this just recently happen? That is awful.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 8:35 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• It happened yesterday. I saw it on the news this am. I am stunned just seeing it on the news. Makes me sick to my stomach.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:37 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Was he murdered or did he kill himself?
    Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 8:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• It sounds like he killed himself.
    That's very sad for them women that they were the ones to find such a thing.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:42 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I could not imagine having witnessed something like this. I live in Cleveland and I have witnessed a young man pulling a gun and that was enough for me.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 9:13 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• When I was 5 I was over playing Barbies with a friend in her bedroom. Her Grandpa came into the house really drunk (he was mentally ill my mom says) and shot her new baby brother in the head with a shotgun while he was laying in a bassinet. . Blew his head all over the living room and then her dad came running in and shot her Grandppa. It is something that is in my head like its happening right then if I think of it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:13 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• That is sick. Fine if he wanted to be selfish and take his own life but to do that where children will find him is sick. He knew exactly what he was doing and I would never go back to that park again.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• that would have been very tramatic for an older child.
    ttfnt20

Answer by ttfnt20 at 9:27 AM on Jul. 10, 2009