How do I keep my head up.....

After 8 months of ttc and so many negative tests?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My sister has been trying to get pregnant for the past year. She decided last month that she was gonna wait. She was gonna go get put back on birth control. But she went to the ER a couple weeks ago cause she thought she might have a kidney stone or something. They told her she was pregnant. She's 5 wks and 3 days now. So my advice is to just be patient. It will happen when you least expect it.
    Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 9:10 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I suggest reading "Taking Charge of Your Fertility". I wasn't successful after 2 months and someone recommended I read this book. It has a lot of information in it, including charting, looking for signs of ovulation, Natural Family Planning, and other misc. stuff. Check it out at your local bookstore. Very informative.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2009