What do these weird dreams mean? (Nothing I hope)

I am sure it does not mean anything but why am I dreaming one of my exes it's not like I go to bed thinking about him....aarrgg this has happened atleast 3 times and I don't know nothing about him last I heard he remarried.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• it just means there are thoughts of him in your memory banks and they are randomly coming out. The more you think about him wondering what's up, the more they will come out in dreams. Think about something else while awake. Replace thoughts of him quickly with something else and you should stop dreaming about him

Answer by admckenzie at 9:40 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• There are to possible reasons depending what you believe. ! is it is you subconscious mind, because you are thinking about him and don't know or that something being done doing the day is reminding you of him. Or there is the Da Ja Vu theory that you will be running into to him. If it's the second theory then the closer the dreams get the sooner it will happen. Oh yeah I just remembered another reason I've heard of that you may have unfinished business.n I use to study dreamology and from as little information as you've given these are the scenarios With more detail it could be better narrowed down. If you would a better answer you can PM I can explain it a little better.

hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:02 AM on Jul. 10, 2009