Fun things to do in Kansas City?

Can anyone recommend good/fun places to eat or visit?

We are leaving tomorrow with my son's baseball team for a week in Kansas City. There are ten 12 & 13 year olds and their families, so a total of about 35 people.

We know about Worlds of Fun and the Kansas City Royals but wondered about neat things that might not be your typical tourist attraction.

Dyndudes

Asked by Dyndudes at 9:45 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like in KC. I love Worlds of Fun. That's my fave.

There is Science City which is in Union Station. It's downtown. There's the Legends, Oak Park Mall, Worlds of Fun, Kansas City Zoo, Union Station, and City Market.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:49 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I've only been there once (well twice if you count sitting in the airport waiting for our flight to Orlando for our honeymoon) and the first thing I thought of was Worlds of Fun, lol. That's why we went. That was a long time ago, though.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:02 AM on Jul. 10, 2009