Don't you love it!

You know that giddy feeling when you have th prospects of a new love....or a crush, or just the feeling you get when you know you are truly over someone who wasn't any good for you. It's almost euphoric isn't it? I'm such a hopeless romantic and I can't wait for love to find me again, I'm so excited about it, yet I'm patiently waiting....*sigh*....lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• yes I love it. I'm just not there at the moment but am glad for you that you are. Enjoy

Answer by admckenzie at 9:51 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yes, I love that feeling but believe me, it only comes around during the beginning of a relationship. I felt that way with DH when we were dating...been married 10 years now and still love him dearly but those butterflies and stuff just goes away. And we have a really good relationship so it's not that things have gone stale..just that you grow up and become one. So can you feel euphoric over yourself? I'd like to know if other long term relationships feel the same way as me...
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 9:57 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yes, we all love it I think. But like mschanng said, it only comes at the beginning of relationships. After so time passes, it's just "comfortable" being with that person and that's good too. I do wish the giddiness could always be there though. That would be so awesome........
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 10:47 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I get that feeling all of the time with my husband. After having been in past relationships and one terrible one (that took years to get over) I have found something in my husband to be so rare, so deep and so wonderful. I found true love. I love that man so much, and KNOWING he feels the same way is the best feeling I have ever had. And I still get the butterflys when we kiss-and sometimes just thinking about him.
    sweetsis23

Answer by sweetsis23 at 11:59 AM on Jul. 10, 2009