is it just me?

so I need to vent because I am super pissed off.. so we can finally sleep in late this morning been that the kids went to bed late last night with a full tummy. and the phone rings (is my father in law) who only sleeps like 3 or 4 hours a night then says o did I wake u? wtf is early..any way the kids hear the phone and they are up in 2 seconds and there goes my morning of been able to sleep in. my thing is my hubby family calls at any given time of the day it can be 1 am and if they need something they will call. we've told them before and they still do it..they get on my last nerve ughhh..like I said just venting if I dont talk about it i will be in a horrible mood all day..comment if u like..

curls_tampa

Asked by curls_tampa at 9:49 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• turn the phones to silence, or unplug. solve that problem.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:51 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• we've all had inlaw problems. sorry that they are around so much. but you must be feeling better now that you've vented..enjoy the day outside and have fun!
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 9:55 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I've had to unplug my phone before! My FIL has serious boundary issues. My DH goes to school at 8am, and goes directly from there to work until 9pm. My FIL will call him at 4am demanding he come over and fix his computer, or look at his TV or just to ask him stupid questions. My DH hated it but didn't want to say anything, so I took the prerogative to start unplugging the phone before we go to bed and plugging it back in when we wake up. It worked, and now everyone (except maybe FIL) is happy again!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:01 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

OMG does ur husband work for the cable company or something..because my DH has a BA in computer science and works for the cable company and his family is always calling with the same stupid questions 2 and asking him to come over to do the same had ur DH even on his days off wish throws me over the roof..
    curls_tampa

Answer by curls_tampa at 10:07 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I agree,,unlug or turn the phones off at night.

Answer by louise2 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• This where you either unplug your phone or if it's a cell, put it on silent. I love that feature. I always turn it on in the AM!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Turn off the ringer. Not much else you can do.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I'd turn the ringer off

Answer by admckenzie at 12:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• turn the ringer off
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2009