are you a big brother fan?

What did you think about last nights episode? What about jesse coming back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• I LOVE Big Brother! I think Jesse is funny. I don't hate him. I was hoping he would win because he will make it more interesting. Last year I subscribed to the live feed. It was pretty lame so I will not be doing that this season.
    momluja

Answer by momluja at 10:04 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I hate Jesse,,well dislike him..he is so stuck on himself.. It didn't look like many others were happy to see him either..I am hoping they kick out one of the popular people first..  Yes,, i am a big fan of BB

Answer by louise2 at 10:04 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I was all lovin' it until Jesse came back... I can't STAND that man.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:07 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• thanks for the spoiler alert!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I love BB but I too was hoping Jesse wouldn't win to come back. I was hoping Jessica would have won, I loved her and I was hoping she would give an update on what happened between her and Eric. However, I'll continue to watch. I had BB after dark last year and saw James' weiner on it, needless to say I never watched the same way after that.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 1:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• It is my guilty pleasure.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2009