What do you think, isn't this romantic?

Ok, so I used to have a crush on this guy, I met him almost 10 years ago. He was married at the time but his wife had left him and his kids and he was still hanging on to the hope of them getting back together. Well, she ended up divorcing him but by that time I was married. He's been single, a devoted father to those kids for years now. I'm now getting a divorce and I started going to church and low and behold there he is. Now he smiles at me in church, we chit chat some too. I'm waiting patiently but maybe this is our chance. I thought about him some when I was married but never to the point of leaving my husband over him or anthing like that, I just can't help but wonder if maybe we will have our chance now. He's SO sweet and I just get butterflies thinking about him, but like I said I'm waiting patiently. Isn't that romantic?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• AWWW i hope it works out for ya'll....sounds like Fait to me!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Sounds like fate to me...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Go for it girl...Ask out for coffee and a chat. What can it hurt? If he's that great of a guy, he won't be single for too long. Don't let this chance slip you by. Good Luck
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 10:44 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• yes it is romantic. Gotta love those butterfly moments

Answer by admckenzie at 11:01 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I agree with Lighthousemom... ask him out for coffee. Or if your kids are roughly the same age, a play date.
    Anonymous

• Don't be afraid to go for something that you know will be a positive influence on your family!
    JavaJenny

Answer by JavaJenny at 2:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2009