Negitive test from hospital

I had to go to the hospital yesterday cuz I was having some problems, my belly was hurting really bad and everything, well they tested my pee they was afraid it might have been a tuble pregnacy. The test was negitive, Im getting close to starting, but I havn't yet, Is there anyway I might be pregnate just it's too soon to tell?

Mrs.Gaddis

Asked by Mrs.Gaddis at 10:23 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• its possible.
    mommyof6552

Answer by mommyof6552 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• That sucks! I'm sorry, yeah I'm thinking your not pregnant. But, hey you said you we're having belly issues. Has it really bad cramping by your uterus? the reason I ask is that have you been checked out for fibroids or PCOS. I'm not saying you have it but, sometimes when you have bad pain like that it could be something, so I would most definetly look into that with your doctor. good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:34 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• When i was pg with my 3 year old, I went to hospital with ab pains. I though I had a cyst. They tested for pg and was neg.. I was to see my dr in 3 days. On the day of dr app., 3 days later, test at home and bfp. My son is reason to doubt a hospital urine test. you may not have had enough hcg in your urine and it could have been deluted. Don't give up yet
    luvbabies33

Answer by luvbabies33 at 3:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2009