I took a Test today and this is what i got...

I took A TEST TODAY AND THE horizontal line was way light, also there was a very,very faint vertical line. I compared it to my BFN test i took the other day and there is no vertical line at all on that one,Has this happened to anyone before? What does this mean? Help me please!!!

caseydiane1986

Asked by caseydiane1986 at 10:23 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• A faint line means POSITIVE!! Congrats Mama. Obviously the test you took the other day was too early. But yeah, if there was no presence of the hcg hormone (meaning not pregnant) there would not be a line, faint or not. But there is a line, even though faint, so you're pregnant. It may still be real early in your pregnancy to only get a faint line...that's happened to me before!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• what does BFN mean?
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• yes this has happened to me to. with my first it was so faint. i even called the 800 number on the box i couldn't believe it then i went and got a digital one and it said pregnant. now that kind of test is crazy to actually see it in letters is nuts!!!!!!!!!! lol congrats.
    mommyof6552

Answer by mommyof6552 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yes! I had a faint line as well... But, You are PREGNANT! Congrats Mom to be!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• maya09 BFN means "big fat negative"
    zzicc

Answer by zzicc at 11:54 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I just went and got a digital test I got a BFN!!! I was so excited and hopeful!! :(
    caseydiane1986

Answer by caseydiane1986 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• faint line is a positive!!
    Anonymous