Need advice. My husband wanted to try then all of a sudden changed his mind

My husband and I have been trying to conceive sence we got together of course it has not happend yet. Just recently we moved into his grandparents house just temp. bacis. Well he told me the other day that maybe we shouldn't be trying, becasue we haven't really had fun as a married couple, this is true I know, we have only been married sence May 5, 2009. But I want a baby with him so bad, I want that experince of being pregnate, it's hard for me to just stop wanting it. He told me and I know it's true that if I would get pregnate he would be extreamly happy.. But I don't want to stop trying. Is it bad that I know he is right but I don't want to do what he wants to? Should I stop looking up things that would help? I need some help. Please!

Mrs.Gaddis

Asked by Mrs.Gaddis at 10:29 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like you two need to sit down and "really talk" about what is bothering him on this front and of course use protection till you BOTH are ready.

BTW, it is spelled 'pregnant'.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I agree with Anon.
    Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I'm so sorry hun, I've been in that situation before, my husband changed his mind too. And upon him changing his mind, it really put a strain on our relationship. He could either be stressed about "trying" and would rather just go with the flow, if it happens great, if not... not a big deal.
    If you need to talk I'm here, I know very well how you want to start a family. If he's not ready, then unfortuently right now there's not much you can do, but either understand that and maybe during that time have a conversation about why he's changed his mind, atleast then the communtication is open. good luck to you!! let me know how it goes~!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:30 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Thank you for those that are helping me, I don't care how you spell it I spell the way I want to. I have problems when it comes to spelling I wish people on here would quit making fun of me for it, I'm tyred of hearing it. But anyway Sillylins thank you....
    Mrs.Gaddis

Answer by Mrs.Gaddis at 11:48 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yeah! who cares about spelling, it's about getting an answer to a question, not correcting someone, when their needing advice!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I would say as hard as it may be just put it out of your mind right now. Just focus on you as couple have fun go on dates do couple activities before you know it you may be pregnant. It may be more he is getting nervous and feeling like there is something wrong with himself and that is why you are not pregnant yet. Good luck just relax and have fun!
    babyspots17

Answer by babyspots17 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i would just not take bc...but not try to actually get pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• Do you think maybe its because you moved into his grandparents house and he thinks you should have your own place first? financial reasons? do you guys fight alot and maybe hes afraid it wont work out and doesnt want to have a child if it wont? anything else going on that would make him feel like now wouldnt be a good time?
    Sqeakerbeaep

Answer by Sqeakerbeaep at 1:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2009