What is your toddler's fave food?

Just looking for new ideas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• What isn't is a better question! My little guy eats just about everything really. There's very few things that we eat that he doesn't and he's a very good eater!

What does your little one eat right now? That might give us a better idea of what would be new to you.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 10:39 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• hot dogs
    SoKamele

Answer by SoKamele at 10:54 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• yogurt and cheese, fig newtons, nuts
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 11:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I don't have any great ideas for you because right now my 2 yo can't enough of sliced cheese! I have to hide it because he goes in the fridge and helps himself...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• my dd loves chicken and smoked pork chops, broccoli, lettuce, cucumbers, alot of other stuff too but those are her main things
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• fruit. anything fruit she loves. But she eats anything. THe real question is what doesn't she like. olives. that's about all I can think of! :)

She loves pasta if they are finger sized and soft chicken (but not the breaded nuggets unless she's really hungry). Loves bananas and if you put the go-gurts in the freezer, it makes a great popcicle that she loves. And she absolutely loves (thanks grandma) french fries.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• my son seems to like all kinds of things but he seems to fond of chicken. He likes hot dogs or corn dogs also.
    frogger3rd

Answer by frogger3rd at 12:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2009