If you had the duggers 18 kids...

And had to name them all what would you name them keep in mind they have 10 boys and 8 girls

Boys: Girls:
1 Anthony Leah
2 Jaidan Saraya
3 Jake Harlow
4 Matthew Averie
5 Bentley Arielle
6 Connor Tamika
7 Nicholas Hannah
8 Tyler Issabella
9 Kolby
10 Ryan

I dont know how they do it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The girls names are next to the boys sorrrry! It messed up after i submitted
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• lol if your going to play this game then you have to do it right. All their kids start with J. Soooo you should stick to ONE letter :) hehe.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:13 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I wouldn't be them. There is no way I would have that many kids. But, more power to them, they are a loving happy family with well behaved and respectful kids.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:13 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I would just name them all numbers. Like 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. That's probably how they all feel and are treated in that house anyways.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Have you ever watched the show ash9724. They are a HAPPY FAMILY. They do things together as a family and help out with chores like families do. I personally admire that family for how well they do thing and their beliefs and those kids are good well behaved respectful kids. I love that show.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:18 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Im getting my tubes tied after our 3rd so we still have 2 more babies to go, wouldnt in any way shape or form have 18 kids!
    SammiTaylorTM

Answer by SammiTaylorTM at 11:19 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I would name them like in the movie "Seven Brides For Seven Brothers".
    Use the alphabet, and they used bible names.
    Adam
    Benjamin,
    Caleb,
    Daniel,
    Ephraim,
    Frank,
    Gideon,
    And so on...
    LOL I love that movie, it really is one of my all time favorites!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:21 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I don't know! And, they haven't even really gotten super creative with any of them, either! They're all normal names that I've heard before! I'm curious to see if Josh and Anna actually go with the "M" theme...
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 11:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• My hat goes off too that Family they are truly in Love and They love there Kids. Thats what we need to see not JON AND KATE +8
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 11:25 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yes I have seen the show a few times Amy31308 and what I have gathered from it (my opinion) is that the older children have to grow up very quickly to help take care of the rest. I have never seen the parents spending quality time with each one of the children individually, and the poor babies don't get to be babies for long because another one is already on the way. I can't stand the show because every time the camera turns around, there is another kid that you've never seen before.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:29 AM on Jul. 10, 2009