8 weeks, still bleeding!!

my Daughter is 8 weeks!! almost two months and im still bleeding! WTH! I am annoyed to all hell about it. When is it supposed to stop!??

beachbabi0769

Asked by beachbabi0769 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It should have stopped by now, BUT are you taking it slow? If you have not laid back and rested and given your body time to heal, then its going to take longer for you to stop bleeding. Did you go to your 6 week postpartum appointment? Did you ask your doctor about it?
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• This happened to my friend and her doc put her on antibiotics and she stopped bleeding 2 days later. Talk to your doc if you haven't already!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 11:18 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Did you go in for your 6 week check up?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Yea you will want to ask your Dr. but mine went on FOREVER..... it really does suck! But not to worry if nothing else is going on wrong it will e-v-e-n-t-u-a-l-l-y stop.
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 1:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• the same thing happend to me i bleed at 6 weeks for like a week.... went to the ER and gyno & everthing was fine...... then i bleed again at 12 weeks just for a day. but i'm okay
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 11:42 AM on Jul. 12, 2009