How to boost your immune system after having a baby?

I recently, well almost 5 months ago had my daughter, and i went for my 6 week check up. When i was ther everything was fine. Now today...after April passed, May, June... July i get a letter from the clinic that did my examine, That I have a minor abnormal changes in my cells in my c ervix. I'm Scared. I have to get a Colposcopy...Just the sound of it ehh...Anyways Is this normal after having a baby? Will this go away on it's own? Is it from my body not healing correct? i have a million questions if anyone can help... It's appreciated!

MOMMYEXCHANGE

Asked by MOMMYEXCHANGE at 11:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Health

• I'm really surprised that they would want to do that procedure so quickly - and what took them so long to let you know there was a problem?? I would ask that they do a repeat pap before they do anything else. By the way, I had that procedure a long time ago and it wasn't bad...it just sounds freaky. It's not much worse than a pap.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2009