I love it when stuff like this happens, don't you?

I was feeling kind of yicky about myself today, my hair wasn't doing right and I"m having a "fat" day so to speak, I know we all have these days I'm not the only one. Anyway, I was getting on the elevator and this totally HOT guy was talking to me, and the other guy he was with was like, "You must use a special kind of shampoo to get such pretty hair" I was like thank you kind stranger for that compliment lol, it just lifted my spirits a bit. Has anything like this happened to you lately? I love hearing stories like this one!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've been feeling pretty crappy for awhile, my skin is freaking out, my hair is hopeless and I've been wearing the same clothes to work over and over again. Oh yeah and I've been having a "fat year!" But this morning a coworker was walking past my office and she stopped, came into my office and told me I looked especially pretty today! I was like "God bless you!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• lol.. actually yesterday.. I really hate my new hair cut, (my friend messed it up, so I had to fix her mistake, but had to cut it super short to do this, so I'm still a little upset about this).

anyways, styling hair this short is sometimes impossible. My aunt was going to babysit for me so I could go to a baby shower, and when I went to drop her off, she told me how cute my hair was (my aunt doesn't mince words, she tells it how it is, especially with hair, since she use to be a hair dresser, lol).. it made me feel so good knowing that even though my friend screwed up, I did a good job finding a way to style it, and cut it, so it still looked professional and not tacky.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2009