before any of you got pregnant did you have a dream that you were pregnant

ericaandfranke

Asked by ericaandfranke at 11:27 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I never had a dream that I was pregnant. But the first time I got pregnant I was 21 and I liked to go to parties, I was kind of wild, et. Then one day I looked at my SO and said "I don't want to smoke pot" and I just didn't feel like drinking either. About three weeks later we found out I was pregnant. I guess it was just natures way of telling me it was time to grow up!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:35 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Well I had dreams months in advance I thought nothing about me being pregnant or thoughts in advance ! - But I found out I was pregnant about 4-6 weeks after emergency surgery - almost died and had surgery, lived, & now I'm about to give birth to another :) I think it turned out good lol !
    dorkish_face

Answer by dorkish_face at 12:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• nope,but I had it when I was pregnant,but I didnt know it at the time.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2009