Ever eat something SO amazing, So delicious, SO yummy...but it gave you heart burn?

and you just kept eating them anyway?
I'm eating purple grapes and they are KILLING me, but there so yummy, and delicious and addictive little Effers!
also, star burst do it to me too, even though I know Im gonna pay for eating them, I still do it because there amazing!
what is your weakness?

judith_visco

Asked by judith_visco at 11:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The Bowtie Festival at Carinos grill. I have no gallbladder so it is really terrible for me afterward. I get the trots and heartburn, but it tastes SOOO good that sometimes it is worth it. LOL
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:34 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Pizza...any kind. It never fails, but I LOVE pizza and will continue to eat it and suffer for it!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 11:40 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Hmmm...I never have heartburn but I do have stomach ulcers, and fried pickles...oh my goodness. There is a little bit of spice in the batter that they are dipped in, but they are soooo good.
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 11:42 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• LOL, yes. It happens all the time. Yummy its so good.............. but i am hurting........ omg this tastes like heaven.lol
    tish0607

Answer by tish0607 at 11:43 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• grapes give you heartburn? thats crazy! luckily I never had it before, so I thought only spicy and greasy stuff gave a person heartburn.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:58 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• lol.. yea lasagna.. lol.

I made it for dinner last night, and suffered for it.. and guess what.. I don't care because in a minute I'm going to nuke me a plate for lunch. lmao.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• no heart butn but things upset my ulcers!

like tacos, or chinesse food, and coca cola! but all sooo good
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 12:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I blame #2.....potato chips!

after I had her I can't seem to eat a chip without agony later.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I ate the heavenliest amount of beautiful chocolate cheesecake no heartburn but..........a very
    aching praying to God for help kind of stomach ach!!!
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2009