Good morning Christian sisters! Jesus has walked with me today...He has shown me His love

How has Jesus been in your life today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well, the Lord provided us with enough money to get toilet paper, baby wipes and paper towels. We were out of all of these and where my hubby had an unpaid vacation last week he didn't get a payday this week. I was cleaning the bedroom and I found a receipt with 15 dollars in it. It was just what we needed. I love how He takes care of even our smallest needs.
    Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Well he is in our lives everyday...I love talking to him and praying to him and worshiping him.

It's a great feeling of course...I thank him everyday for everything he does or is about to do :)

And I agree with Samantha 1629 He has surprised me in that way too...I just can't get enough of him.  He just keeps surprizing us with all these beauties around us on this earth  and the miracles he gives us...I love you Jesus.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:58 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• you know i took seraphim to the park today. and she was playing with the spinning blocks on the side of the playground 9that happened to have quotes form the bible whichi thought was odd for a playground) and i was looking up at the clouds, they are huge and pillowy today and i was like wow thats gorgeous.....and in my mind i kept imagining angels flying out of them
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2009