what would be a great gift for my boyfriends 21st bday????

my boyfriend will be turning 21 at the end of july. . i have no idea what would be a good bday gift for him? he's really into cars, and working on them..he does it for a living i just dont know what kinda present would really be a great one he wont ever forget!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Find a really nice car & sit on it in ur bikini in a sexy pose take some pics & make like a calander for him. My friend did this for her BF who was into cars & he loved it!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• A trip to Vegas.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 12:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• a kegger party for him and his friends stocked with car magizines and a BBQ- can we say "SUPRISE PARTY"
    guys love a good reason to bust out a keg and party with there buddies. Chances are he would want to go to a bar with his friends anyway, might as well make it a social event!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• a party with open taps lol. Or just a nice dinner where he can order his first legal drinks on you.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Mel, that's a kick-ass idea!

Maybe search online to find the nearest car show and surprise him by getting tickets to it. The kegger party idea is a good one, too!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 1:35 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• A nice set of tools, men love that, I signed my DH up for the beer club and he got like a set of 6 for free for his b-day. It was a 6 month membership for $100 and he gets like specialty beers and magazines and crap like that. He gets A LOT of beer during the month, he loves to taste the different kind of beers. Anyways there is a website about what to get your kind of man like for geeks theres gagets, for a mans-man theres the beer club and tools, for out doors mens theres camping crap, for preps theres clothing, wallets, money clip and so on.
    But from what you've said I would go with the tools. Go to www.gifts.com/men
    Anonymous

• buy yourself something sexy, get him drunk, and give him a strip tease.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 3:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Absinthe and sexy under wear are always good. Or tools (like craftsman brand with the lifetime warranty)
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 3:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• U taking some steamy pics on the hood of a car. That definitly would be a gift that he wouldn't ever 4get!
    Magnolia96

Answer by Magnolia96 at 4:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2009