I woke up this morning with tears streaming down my face, but im not crying! whats wrong with me?

I was just streaming tears and I have the sniffles! I am not like boohoo its just every time I blink tears are streaming down my face. My pillow is soaked and I think I was doing this all night. I am just about 22 weeks pregnant, what is wrong with me? Im not upset right now so IDK what it could be?! its freaking me out though!

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 12:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had that also when i was pregnant, went to the doctor and they said it was allergies! Hang in there mommy GL:)
    SammiTaylorTM

Answer by SammiTaylorTM at 12:24 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I think I cried for about 3 months straight when I was pregnant. It sucks. It really does. Its just horomones though. One time I was talking to my boss at work and just started balling for no reason. He felt bad because he thought he said something that upset me, but he really didn't at all. I was so embarassed.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Hormones kicking allergies into high gear! Been there done that!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 12:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• sounds like allergies, my eyes water alot, specially during spring time. is it sticky at all?
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2009