CRAIGSLIST IS REALLY STARTING TO FREAK ME OUT! I KEEP GETTING THIS EMAIL BUT THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT....

FIRST OF ALL, I AM NOT ON CRAIGSLIST TO MEET MEN. I am on there to get rid of extra junk in my house and get cheap baby items.I have met people to pick up things off of craigslist before but this email freaked me the hell out! How do I report this person for explicitly saying "I know your home"?

"what else. ghetto kid grabs his shoulder, throws him up against the wall.
Hi. my new friend! Lonely woman is here.
I cam accross your email on some website. Don't remember exactly which one.
I am coming to your area in just few days and I need to find a male parnter overthere.
I hope we can go out together and you could show me around.
Drop me few lines at grayeddiekj@gmail.com so we can stay in touch. This is my personal mailbox I use for correspondence.
Please reply to my personal addie only, as I constantly check it.
I will show my image If you decide to reply. I love you always forever Near and far. I know you're home.

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 12:28 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• First I would notifie craigslist & the police, Second two to one it is most likely some creep getting his rocks off by scaring you. You can block him or feed into him and see just how much he knows by asking what color your house is? and what is on your front lawn. If he gets it correct let the police take your computer to trace the e-mail.  Good Luck.

GrandmaRBN

Answer by GrandmaRBN at 12:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Didn't you already post this question?
    Anonymous

• That doesn't mean they actually know you're home. If they described where I was sitting or what I was wearing, then I would be concerned.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/

That'll show you how to report it.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• This is confusing it shoulds like it's a woman I would ask your husband about it or any guy in the house maybe you email was given out by mistake. I would also call the cops and tell them your scares thay have cyber cops who can track it down and find out whats up. If it was sent to you intentional with al the wack jobs in the world I would be scares to death.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I would report it to craigslist, the police (just to be safe) and then change my email address. I know all of the above is a pain, but probably the only way to get some relief from the situation. It is probably just spam, but you never know!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 12:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• yes but this is a different email from another person. I didnt reply to the other one I marked it as spam!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• why dont you just have a garage sale?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Also, I notice your name is your screen name here on CM. Probably not the best idea since there are weird people every where, why make their job easier?
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I got the same one. It's spam. Report it to craigslist.
    Anonymous

• I got one to I just deleted it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2009