stay at home moms and craigslist?

Are there any stay at home moms that are making something at home whether it would be blankets or hook latches or something and then turning around and selling them on craigslist.com.Or know someone that is doing something at home to make money.Thank you

Babygurl2409

Asked by Babygurl2409 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a friend who make children's hair accessories and sell them to boutiques. I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:35 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i am a sahm of 2. i dont make anything to sell but instead of having garage sales - i sell all of our unwanted clothes, toys, etc on ebay & make alot of extra money that way.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 12:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I am a sahm, too, of 2 boys! I started an at home biz a few months back and have earned extra income every month! The comp I work with just recently won an award from the BBB so it is no scam! If interested in more info, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to talk to you and get you more info! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 1:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Hello! I am a sahm and I work for Internet CEO moms. I got laid off in April and this is the best thing. I work with a HUGE group of moms who stay home also and we help people create a safer and healthier home. The best part of it all is there are no parties or inventory!!! The group I work with is so positive and it's like we are all friends. Check my website out at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com or email me at alyssamaliska@ymail.com. I would love to introduce you to the business! Hope to hear from you soon :-)
    Alyssa
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 8:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I have some ideas on my blog that are pretty easy to do. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com

I'm knitting, but not for profit until I get better. Do you live near a tourist town? I would check out some stores there. Maybe if you offer a unique, quality product you can sell them there?

I also have a home business that's decent. http://www.freedomathometeam.com/tcarter
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 5:39 AM on Jul. 11, 2009