is anyone else sad that school starts in a month?

the first day of school for my boys is aug 18th im not ready for them to go back =(

bonnie-jo

Asked by bonnie-jo at 12:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No kidding! mine just got two weeks ago! June26th and they go back August 31st. We had a huge Ice strom here in the Northeast New Hampshire so we had to miss a few extra days this past winter. I love my kids home with me, sure they drive me nuts at times but they are fun. My baby start K this year too! Whaaa!
    mothermayiam

Answer by mothermayiam at 5:28 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• my oldest starts kindergarten this year! i am sooo sad!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 12:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• My hubby starts college (again) on Wed. for a mini session and Im not ready,I like having him doing stuff with me.
    =(
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• NO
    Anonymous

• Not really. The kids first day back in August 24 (they are going into 4th, 2nd and 1st). I'll miss being able to sleep in but the kids are driving me nuts. Especially since it's been raining almost every day since last week so there's nothing to do.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Cant wait for it to be here! The first week back in school I can guarantee that if the bus is supposed to be here at 2:30 pm and shows up at 2:26 pm, I will be like, "nope once again around the block!, not til 2:30 pm!" Tears of joy, tears of joy.
    Gotta go they are killing each other now as we speak. Did I mention tears of joy????
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 1:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Did I mention tears of joy???
    kc932

• We have year round school here, so even after the kids go back the first of august, it's only 9 weeks til they're home again for another 3. I love it!

Answer by missanc at 1:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• my baby is going to preschool next month....omg im ready for him to but then im not......it means hes growing up....and hes doing it to dang fast :(
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 1:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• my 5 year old is starting kindergarden he is with his dad for this school year :( that would be in oklahoma :(
    other then that nope not sad lol i cant wait for all these hood rat kids in this city to be soemwhere else besides the streets lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2009