16 1/2 weeks preg. &had a bad nightmare (what r ur thoughts?)

I've been seen by my dr on a regular basis, and unfortantly because i have hyperemesis (or did-its been subsiding) Ive lost well over 35IBs... (doc says eat more fatty foods-start with a choclate fudge sundae &frenchfries (LOL)..)

But I had a night mare the other night and it felt sooo real, that when I woke up the next morning I was crying because i didn't know if it was real or not....

But my dream was that I was sleeping &in the middle of the night (as usual) I had to wake up &go pee... but while i was going pee, I felt a little more discharge? so I turned on the light & realized it was an incredible amount of blood & I was having a MC !!! and started to panic

**then I woke up.

& that's when I was crying.... I didn't know what to think after that
& was wondering if you had any thoughts??

KalieGirl

Asked by KalieGirl at 1:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• pregnancy causes you to have really weird dreams..I had a dream that I went in to labor. and when I was about 16wks I kept having the same dream that I went to have an u/s and the tech said I wasn't pregnant!
    but all that went away when I say my baby on the u/s and they told me that It was a GIRL!.I hate that part of pregnancy (the crazy ass dreams)
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• It sounds awful, but totally normal too. It's not some crazy premonition or anything, so don't worry. Pregnancy makes dreams very very real sometimes, and even though it was very scary, you are okay and baby is fine.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 1:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• i keep having dreams my husband is going to leave me or my son gets hurt or there is some crazy guy with a knife chasing me, i HATE pregnancy dreams i almost dont want to sleep! i never had this with my first, lame.
    bradynsmom222

Answer by bradynsmom222 at 2:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2009